Support KIPP Chicago
Philanthropic support for KIPP Chicago's activities ensures that current and future KIPP students and alumni have the resources necessary to climb the mountain to and through college. By partnering with KIPP Chicago, individuals and organizations are making a difference in the lives of Chicago’s hardest working students, proving what is possible in public education, and setting an example for thousands more.
KIPP Chicago is a network of publicly-funded charter schools, and 85% of costs to provide a high-quality education to underserved students comes from local, state, and federal funding. The other 15% comes through the generous support of individuals like you to cover all the ‘extras’ our students receive: an extended school day, extended school year, Saturday School, end-of-year field lessons, and the KIPP Through College program.
To make a gift online, please visit our Donate page.
Alternatively, checks can be made out to KIPP Chicago and sent to:
1945 S. Halsted Street, Suite 101
Chicago, IL 60608
If you have questions about making a gift, please contact Rebecca Centioli at (773)938-8585 or email@example.com.
Help us get funding through IIC at no cost to you! Click the logo to learn more.